Partner Visas

If your partner or spouse is an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen, you can apply for a Partner Visa that will allow you to live in Australia with your partner. 

You can apply for a temporary or permanent Partner Visa, with each allowing you to live, work and study in Australia, either temporarily or permanently. 

The conditions may not always be the same for both partners, but this is a good avenue for couples who would like to experience living in Australia.

If you have a partner or spouse living in Australia, it is likely that you’ll want to join them. Immico migration agents have a wealth of experience in Australian visas and migration and can offer you expert partner visa advice. Our immigration agents can guide you through the process of applying for a Partner Visa, step by step, to make the process as stress-free as possible. 

Visa conditions and the specifics regarding Immigration to Australia are subject to change, at the discretion of the Australian Government.

For the latest information on the conditions and regulations, as well as the services that we offer, speak to our Immico Immigration and Visa Experts. Otherwise information can be found directly from the Department of Home Affairs.


Checklist of Requirements (pdf)

FORM 54 (pdf)

FORM 956 (pdf)