Entertainment Visas

An Entertainment Visa is a temporary visa that allows you to come to Australia to work in the entertainment industry. This may involve working as part of the production staff or as a performer for film, television or live productions. 

The length of an Entertainment Visa is based on the type of work that will be carried out. The maximum length that can be granted is two years. This visa allows you to leave Australia and return as many times as you wish, whilst the visa is valid. 

When applying for an Entertainment Visa, you can include members of your family in your application. If successful, you will be able to bring them with you.

If you have secured your dream role within the Australian entertainment industry, the Immico team of highly experienced migration agents can provide you with professional visa advice and assist you with applying for an Entertainment Visa.

Visa conditions and the specifics regarding Immigration to Australia are subject to change, at the discretion of the Australian Government.

For the latest information on the conditions and regulations, as well as the services that we offer, speak to our Immico Immigration and Visa Experts. Otherwise information can be found directly from the Department of Home Affairs.


Checklist of Requirements (pdf)

FORM 54 (pdf)

FORM 956 (pdf)